10. Ted Cruz – What do you think it feels like to spend your life being an asshole that no one likes, honing that image to perfection, only to have Donald Trump get bored one day, show up, and do it better?
9. Ben Carson – Has anyone seen him and Clarence Thomas in the same room, at the same time? He is literally only here so that Republicans can assure themselves that they aren’t racist.
8. Rand Paul – Outside of your cult, no one believes your bullshit.
7. John Kasich – Literally, who?
6. Chris Christie – This fat piece of shit is still around only because he’s a blue state governor and for no other reason.
5. Mike Huckabee – The evangelical vote isn’t as relevant in a presidential election as it used to be.
4. Marco Rubio – Le Token Man. We really don’t hate Messicans, believe us!
3. Scott Walker – All of his Koch money will keep him in this for a long, long time. If he can carry his home state, he has a shot.
2. Jeb Bush – Republicans still have a marginal sense of embarrassment, but only in mixed company. In private, they crave a Bush restoration because they don’t want effective government at all, they just want to fuck shit up in an ejaculation of conservatism.
1. Donald Trump – The only candidate who knows his audience. The media can shit all over him, but if you’re honest, everything he says fits his base perfectly. He makes everyone else seem like Al Gore rolling his eyes about lockboxes. Reality, schmeality. Smackdowns and bluster is what every real (no homo!!1!!) daddy loving Republican wants. A+